This amazing recipe was submitted to me by ilgazinwonderland
+ 1 cup dry rice
+ 3 medium carrots
+ 1 cup peas (frozen)
+ 1 cup chopped spring onion
+ ¾ cup soybean sprouts
+ 1 cup corn (optional)
+ 1tbsp peanut butter
+ 4tsp sugar/sweetener
+ 2tsp sriracha
+ 3tbsp soy sauce
+ ½ cup water
- Cook the rice with 1,5 cup water. Put it aside.
- Chop all the vegetables into small pieces (excluding peas).
- Start cooking all the vegetables in a pan.
- Add 1tbsp soy sauce with the vegetables.
- Cook over medium to high heat. Stir frequently and add drops of water as necessary.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a separate cup and set aside.
- When the vegetables are cooked add the rice and sauce to the pan. Stir and make sure that it is all mixed.
- Cook on low heat for a few minutes.
(Makes 3 big bowls)