- 1 Cup Oat Flour (Take oatmeal and stick it in the blender)
- 1 Cup Oats
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1 Container of Applesauce
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1/3 tsp baking soda
- Honey to taste
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips or Nuts
- Add oat flour, oatmeal, baking powder, and baking soda together in large bowl.
- Blend together bananas and almond milk. Add mixture to medium bowl with applesauce, and honey
- Slowly pour wet ingredients in with dry ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips or nuts
- Use parchment paper to cover the cookie sheet and flatten one inch balls of cookie dough onto the parchment.
- Bake for 15(ish) minutes at 350F